Welcome to My Lighterlife Journey

Hi folks, welcome to my blog

I am not very good with these sort of things, as I have never done a blog in my life, but I have noticed that people on
www.minimins.co.uk have alot of blogs, and in my eyes these people know what they are talking about..... They helped me through my first battle and they are helping me now before I start and give fantastic help and support.

I have read peoples blogs and I found them inspirational so I hope my blog will do the same (if not its some night time reading) lol

Love Jodie xx



Sunday, November 18, 2007

Starting early

Well I found old food packs upstairs and they are still in date, so I have decided just to start tomo.....so I have to prepare myself for that.

I am going to do 4 days of lighterlife on my own then on friday I officially start, so I am going it on my own for 4 days sounds a bit daunting but I am sure I will manage, will get the photos up as soon as I have figured out how to get them off my phone!!!! well wish me luck for tomo folks!! will update on friday!!! or if I am having a crappy time of it!!!

Ta TA J x

No comments: