Welcome to My Lighterlife Journey

Hi folks, welcome to my blog

I am not very good with these sort of things, as I have never done a blog in my life, but I have noticed that people on
www.minimins.co.uk have alot of blogs, and in my eyes these people know what they are talking about..... They helped me through my first battle and they are helping me now before I start and give fantastic help and support.

I have read peoples blogs and I found them inspirational so I hope my blog will do the same (if not its some night time reading) lol

Love Jodie xx



Thursday, November 15, 2007

Photos and Me

Well I went into works bathroom today, because I am really busy at work lol and took photos in the long mirror, of the front the side and the face, so thats the start of the photos...I will post these on the night of my first meeting.

Feeling a little nervous today about starting again, knowing what the first week was like for me the last time I started but then again what is one week out my whole life???!?!? I am really hoping that my weight loss is going to be the same as the last time, as in the amount I lost every week...but I know if I think like that then I will be really disappointed with myself if I lose less..so really should stop thinking like this....

Right now I am tucking into my lunch at work, brussel sproat soup!!! so I guess you could say its training for the diet....

My boyfriend Darren sent me a text today and I thought I will log that on my blog for my future reading as I thought it was lovely it said:
"We are going to be great...U'll c xx as 4 the diet, u keep writing the blog ok. Write down everything that comes into your head . xxI am looking forward to taking you next week xx i cant wait to see the new confident Jodie"

Brought a tear to my eye that did!!!! If I have a man like that by my side I know I will stick it right to the end!!

Well I suppose I better go back to work now eugh!!!

Thanks for reading

J xx

1 comment:

Daz man said...

I remember writing that.. i remember when you first phoned up lighterlife, when we first talked about starting the diet early.. i remember everything and i am going to miss it so much.. I've read all your entries and its apparent you did love me.. i love you mrs p i really do.. I hope you succeed again x x x always, darren xx